* I was up at 04u30 am : the early bird catches the worm ! ;-)
* arriving at the spot was disappointing as nobody was there .... yet.
* the booths arrived and we could get started making a nice presentation of our handmade things
* I learned to know my craftmarketpartner Veer(le) and we changed virtual life for real life experiences ! She is a great lady and her knitwork is fabulous. She makes beautiful glass jewelry.
* waiting for the first customer and comments
* getting used to the cold (I had put on 3 sweaters and a coat and a pair of thights under my pants)
* watching about 10.000 persons passing by in those two days
* dealing with raindrops
* a mix of smells (hamburgers, fish, chocolate, caramel) and sounds of different kinds of music
* having very nice conversations with Americans, Canadians, English, French, Italian and Spanish persons, they all really appreciated the handmade stuff
* having fun with the ladies of the booth next to me. They where selling 2nd hand toys for charity and really had a lot of fun.
* being very happy to have my friend around on saturday for support, a nice chat and being a fan and customer of both our booths.
* on sunday finally met Trudis in real life too as she is from Spain and came to pay a visit to her sister that lives in Bruges ! Happy to get to know this very nice lady !
* Two very interesed ladies came to ask me where the craftmarket was ... so we had to disappoint them saying that it was only the two of us representing this market. But we had a very nice chat too and now I became a fan of their blogs too
www.allemaalsterrekes.blogspot.com and www.vrouwtjegekruid.blogspot.com
* being happy but very tired and the end of each day !
* and being motivated enough to take a second change on the 3rd of
October to be on the Marché Bricolé market
Here you can find the pics and report from Veer(le)