Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From bottom to top

“I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty.”

- Imelda Marcos

Is it a cliché to say woman love shoes ?


Well, there have to be exceptions to this 'rule' ... I hate to buy shoes !
I desperatly needed a new pair of black heeled summer shoes, but as I am wearing orthopedic soles, it's not a joy to find a comfortable pair.
I ran into to these petrolblue ones ... an forgot all about black :-)

So I started to make a matching necklace to these shoes and trousers.



Now, still find a matching top !

 


6 comments:

Objekte-aus-Ton said...

Oh, three thousend or one thousend? I have just a few one - but I love them ♥♥♥!

vilterietje said...

...en zo mooi opgeborgen! zelf ben ik altijd onder in de kast op zoek naar de bijpassend schoen:)
fijne winkeldag!

A garden just outside Venice said...

Sandra, I hate to buy shoes too!
xxx

Sandra said...

Could not believe my eyes :) I'm one of that woman who has not more than 1O pairs...

Yael said...

10 pairs? That's a lot! :-)

Be careful Sandra, in the end you will want to match a new house and a new husband! :-) :-) :-)

While my daughter was her for visit two weeks ago she bought a pair of flaming red high heeled shoes who can take your breath away in one of the Druze cities in the Galilee, unbelievable they had such fashion shoes there! - oh, I wish I could still wear this stuff!!!!

JuanitaTortilla said...

Hehe... Like you, i can never find THE PERFECT shoes, and always end up buyng something else!!! :)

Ido not have 10, as i like to buy casual basics ones that are flat and let me walk a lot, aha. I have trouble if i have to dress for formal occasion!