yes, I've won an award :-)
thanks to ElisabethAndrée who gave it to me, unexpectedly !
The idea is that:
a. I too make a number of other bloggers happy with this award
b. that I leave a message about it on the blogs of my choice
c. that I tell you 7 things about myself.
These are some the blogs where I get up for early in the morning to check if there is new blogpost, as the writers are inspiring, creative and fun !
the messages are posted
1. At work, I am well organised, structured, can only work with a clean desk ...
but at home, when I am creating, my workingtable is chaos, I do 5 things at the same time, one thing not totally finished I start another as ideas are popping up in my head ... so totally the opposite.
2. An eye operation, a beadingclass, a burnout, an etsy shop and blogging changed my life drastically in the last 5 years.
3. I would need a second life to accomplish the things I won't have time for in this life.
4. My best time for creativity is just before I fall asleep, then my brain is hyperactive and the best designs are popping up.
5. I love to be blown over by cultures, cities, people, smells, food, nature ...
6. My slogan : Carpe Diem !
7. 'Google-it' is my motto. As a child, my parents told me to look something up in the encyclopedia when I wanted to learn something. Now I am a internet addict and really google almost everything I need to know.